Musou Gaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» BACK ONLINE MUTHAFUKAAA
DW7 Empires Wishlist I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:26 pm by ShinLuBuSiryu

» New youtube change
DW7 Empires Wishlist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2
DW7 Empires Wishlist I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 pm by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII
DW7 Empires Wishlist I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition
DW7 Empires Wishlist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» The Create A Scenario Thread
DW7 Empires Wishlist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:40 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Takenaka Island (Of Epicness)
DW7 Empires Wishlist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?
DW7 Empires Wishlist I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Gen's Video Collection
DW7 Empires Wishlist I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

DW7 Empires Wishlist

4 posters

Go down

DW7 Empires Wishlist Empty DW7 Empires Wishlist

Post  Wardance43 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Alrighty, DW7 Empires aint announced yet probably wont be for awhile but what you want in the expansion so far?

As for me some of you already know or saw on my Fb that i want to be able to change the color of my army, because i always hate it when my caw doesn"t match the color of my army, sometimes doesnt even look right but hopefully they'll fix that sometime

Another thing i want is the Dw5 system to come back,i missed the way you had to work hard on getting troops,leveling up your officers and getting land, same with getting the max amount of officers into your army instead of 15,i mean DW6 was good with the marriage and friendship stuff and all but you really don't have to work that hard when you become a ruler,Zhang Jiao's Card is pretty much a gamebreaker in that game along with Sun Quan's card, and also Lu Bu needs his hyper mode back,maybe Zhang Fei and Guan Yu too

I'm hoping DW7 empires will be the best out of the series since they always going to go for something new of course
Wardance43
Wardance43

https://www.youtube.com/user/JeruThedamaja43

Back to top Go down

DW7 Empires Wishlist Empty Re: DW7 Empires Wishlist

Post  Takenaka Hanbei Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:24 pm

I agree on changing the CAW soldier's colors.

I want marriage and all to come back, but I'd like to work a bit more for it (beyond just fighting with them, it was annoying to see marriage proposals and brotherhood proposals from people I don't even like or barely even saw) and to have children with my spouse... Speaking of which, I;d like to be able to create relations for my CAW, like in ROTK, so that way I don't even get the option to marry my character's child xD Or so that I can make fictional relations for others.

I liked the original card system, when it was based on your industry and power within the world. Not the officers you had. I want to be able to pick the officers I recruit as well and set ambushes, send in specialized units (Sorcerers, Juggernauts, etc)

A customizable scenario would be nice too, I hated resetting my game over and over just to get the story I wanted to play out with in the "anything goes" scenario. I want the officer limit to SERIOUSLY get upped, so that way I can get everyone I want, and not have to get rid of my favorite characters.

I want to be able to visit the castle towns as well, going off of the Conquest Mode, because I want to see the effects of my reign on the people. I want to go out and talk to the officers I placed in a province personally, etc.

Maybe find auto-generated CAWs, that I can add to the CAW list or whatever ;O

It'd be interesting to create my own stories and all with people I randomly find, etc.

I want the ridiculous amount of CAWs we can make to return as well, maybe more... But also make it more manageable o.e

Takenaka Hanbei
Takenaka Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post  Wardance43 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Takenaka Hanbei wrote:I agree on changing the CAW soldier's colors.

I want marriage and all to come back, but I'd like to work a bit more for it (beyond just fighting with them, it was annoying to see marriage proposals and brotherhood proposals from people I don't even like or barely even saw) and to have children with my spouse... Speaking of which, I;d like to be able to create relations for my CAW, like in ROTK, so that way I don't even get the option to marry my character's child xD Or so that I can make fictional relations for others.

I liked the original card system, when it was based on your industry and power within the world. Not the officers you had. I want to be able to pick the officers I recruit as well and set ambushes, send in specialized units (Sorcerers, Juggernauts, etc)

A customizable scenario would be nice too, I hated resetting my game over and over just to get the story I wanted to play out with in the "anything goes" scenario. I want the officer limit to SERIOUSLY get upped, so that way I can get everyone I want, and not have to get rid of my favorite characters.

I want to be able to visit the castle towns as well, going off of the Conquest Mode, because I want to see the effects of my reign on the people. I want to go out and talk to the officers I placed in a province personally, etc.

Maybe find auto-generated CAWs, that I can add to the CAW list or whatever ;O

It'd be interesting to create my own stories and all with people I randomly find, etc.

I want the ridiculous amount of CAWs we can make to return as well, maybe more... But also make it more manageable o.e

Glad I'm not alone on this one, but there probably going to go with the bond thing once again since its Koei tend nowdays,long it fixes Lu Bu's Defection and Diao Chan taking your troops and officers im ok with it
Wardance43
Wardance43

Back to top Go down

Post  Takenaka Hanbei Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Wardance43 wrote:

Glad I'm not alone on this one, but there probably going to go with the bond thing once again since its Koei tend nowdays,long it fixes Lu Bu's Defection and Diao Chan taking your troops and officers im ok with it

Lu Bu can defect for all I care, but he shouldn't be the only general that can kill another (remember how in 6 all your generals get pwnt and only you can do anything?) I wish those enemy strategies couldn't be stopped by only you too. And they don't happen every battle <_<

Diao Chan, she can take my troops once, but I wish she wouldn't take long time allies and then try to come back liek a lil' <_< yeah... xD
Takenaka Hanbei
Takenaka Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxiest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Maybe they should include some of the SW3: Empires game elements, such as the Castle Mode, but include that in the actual game-play of trying to take over China.

That way, you can watch your kingdom grow and you can also run around your cities and that would be one way for you to find out if your people are happy, or if they despise you.

As for the marriage system, I think it's ok, but I think it should have the idea of "Not being able to marry ANY character".
Foxiest
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Post  Takenaka Hanbei Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:08 am

Foxiest wrote:
As for the marriage system, I think it's ok, but I think it should have the idea of "Not being able to marry ANY character".

Awww, you don't like the marriage invitations from big ol' Wang Ping? xD
Takenaka Hanbei
Takenaka Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxiest Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 am

Takenaka Hanbei wrote:
Foxiest wrote:

Awww, you don't like the marriage invitations from big ol' Wang Ping? xD

Well maybe not all the characters are into marriage..or maybe don't like having more than one wife/husband!
Foxiest
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 am

I don't want Lu Bu to defect a lot if he does it must mean the Army you have is not up to his standards and bring more character interactions to strengthen the bonds. If its on Red they'll defect. Yellow they might want to take over. Green they'll be with you. I want to customize a banner, and Troops. Lu Bu's DW6 troops is still the best troops I had ever seen. Black Gold and Red matches perfectly than some random stuff they give you. Of course we need MOAR Armor and weapons, And also for my first time Assigning Different characters positions like General or Strategist etc. If you want to lead a Kingdom like in DW6E you'll have to do it Right. Samurai Warriors 2 Empires still in my book ties with DW6 Empires. SW2E Was political and tactical. Not only that the levels were Medium sized in China than I expected. I wanted to have a FIEF or territory/province count like SW2 Empires thats why I loved Conquest Mode in DW7
ShinLuBuSiryu
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Post  Wardance43 Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:22 am

ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:I don't want Lu Bu to defect a lot if he does it must mean the Army you have is not up to his standards and bring more character interactions to strengthen the bonds. If its on Red they'll defect. Yellow they might want to take over. Green they'll be with you. I want to customize a banner, and Troops. Lu Bu's DW6 troops is still the best troops I had ever seen. Black Gold and Red matches perfectly than some random stuff they give you. Of course we need MOAR Armor and weapons, And also for my first time Assigning Different characters positions like General or Strategist etc. If you want to lead a Kingdom like in DW6E you'll have to do it Right. Samurai Warriors 2 Empires still in my book ties with DW6 Empires. SW2E Was political and tactical. Not only that the levels were Medium sized in China than I expected. I wanted to have a FIEF or territory/province count like SW2 Empires thats why I loved Conquest Mode in DW7

SW2 empires is too far too easy for my liking,the search local card works too well on that game but yesh i liked how they done the Harvest Systerm though
Wardance43
Wardance43

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:42 am

Yep SW2 had politics in it DW6 E mostly had cards to help in battle but the one where you can attack more than once was helpful.
ShinLuBuSiryu
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down