Latest topics
» BACK ONLINE MUTHAFUKAAA
Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:26 pm by ShinLuBuSiryu

» New youtube change
Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2
Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 pm by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII
Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition
Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» The Create A Scenario Thread
Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:40 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Takenaka Island (Of Epicness)
Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?
Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Gen's Video Collection
Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Wardance43 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:07 am

Almighty and True Musou are still on the game so far

but how would that effect DW's Characters though since musou doesnt have like a True Musou to them?
avatar
Wardance43
Moderator

Posts : 30
Points : 36
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 26

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/JeruThedamaja43

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:51 am

Hmm thats a good point.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Foxiest on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:59 am

Well aren't the DW Musou's a bit more powerful anyways to which they don't need a true musou anymore?

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Ionicz on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:47 am

Hanbei's WO3 Japanese Voice Actor is a Woman 8|

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:15 am

Lu Bu Does have the Death Beam Of Doom
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Foxiest on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:31 am

Ichigo's child voice was voiced by a woman.

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Ionicz on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:28 am

Woman lulz

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Foxiest on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 am

http://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/Nouhime/Koei/MO2ExpressionSheets/

Expression Sheets for Samurai Warriors and WO related characters can be found in the link above.
Thank Steven for finding this!

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Awesomeness. Btw The New BGM or OST etc for WO3 is very epic. honestly out of all WO games Koei really out did themselves for WO3.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Ionicz on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:13 pm

They'll really outdo themselves even more if they release it overseas.

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Wardance43 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Ionicz//Retribution wrote:They'll really outdo themselves even more if they release it overseas.

and make a Wo3 Empires and released overseas as well :B
avatar
Wardance43
Moderator

Posts : 30
Points : 36
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 26

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/JeruThedamaja43

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Foxiest on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm almost confident it will be released overseas because some of the new characters they have added are not even made by Koei Japan, it would be sort of a weird move if they didn't.

And Koei usually releases core games overseas anyway, unlike the other ones like Empires, Z etc

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Ionicz on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:48 am

Foxiest wrote:I'm almost confident it will be released overseas because some of the new characters they have added are not even made by Koei Japan, it would be sort of a weird move if they didn't.

And Koei usually releases core games overseas anyway, unlike the other ones like Empires, Z etc

Now if they made an Empires version of WO3 with all the options plus more. We'd have a place to move the RP to lmaooo xD

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:59 am

Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
Foxiest wrote:I'm almost confident it will be released overseas because some of the new characters they have added are not even made by Koei Japan, it would be sort of a weird move if they didn't.

And Koei usually releases core games overseas anyway, unlike the other ones like Empires, Z etc

Now if they made an Empires version of WO3 with all the options plus more. We'd have a place to move the RP to lmaooo xD
if it did happen for the RP It would only be a select few that can ever be mystics the last thing we want tis the wrong RPer getting the hands of that power. if anything those mystics would be humanized properly. I believe we are doing a great job with the current state. if the WO Empires Event happens its only an Event.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Takenaka Hanbei on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:06 am

ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
Foxiest wrote:I'm almost confident it will be released overseas because some of the new characters they have added are not even made by Koei Japan, it would be sort of a weird move if they didn't.

And Koei usually releases core games overseas anyway, unlike the other ones like Empires, Z etc

Now if they made an Empires version of WO3 with all the options plus more. We'd have a place to move the RP to lmaooo xD
if it did happen for the RP It would only be a select few that can ever be mystics the last thing we want tis the wrong RPer getting the hands of that power. if anything those mystics would be humanized properly. I believe we are doing a great job with the current state. if the WO Empires Event happens its only an Event.

Can I has ultimate power? .-.
avatar
Takenaka Hanbei
Moderator

Posts : 47
Points : 65
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 23
Location : In Your Fridge.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:09 am

Takenaka Hanbei wrote:
ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
Foxiest wrote:I'm almost confident it will be released overseas because some of the new characters they have added are not even made by Koei Japan, it would be sort of a weird move if they didn't.

And Koei usually releases core games overseas anyway, unlike the other ones like Empires, Z etc

Now if they made an Empires version of WO3 with all the options plus more. We'd have a place to move the RP to lmaooo xD
if it did happen for the RP It would only be a select few that can ever be mystics the last thing we want tis the wrong RPer getting the hands of that power. if anything those mystics would be humanized properly. I believe we are doing a great job with the current state. if the WO Empires Event happens its only an Event.

Can I has ultimate power? .-.
We'll Check. I am currently making my Beta plans for the WO3 event that will possibly happen at surprise. However it will have slightly more upgrades in the game giving players more freedom other than Constant Missions like Side quests. But because it is big we will need more Mystics/Demons. I am only going to let the Other Admins decide who gets that privilege But until then Your request is Pending.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Ionicz on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:12 am

Already?!?!?!

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:14 am

Ionicz//Retribution wrote:Already?!?!?!
Yes I am legit crazy. But it is only a topic to be kept Top Secret I will not reveal too much before everyone gets hyped up again. But when it is good I'll share what I came up with so we can chip in and polish etc.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Ionicz on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:15 am

ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:Already?!?!?!
Yes I am legit crazy. But it is only a topic to be kept Top Secret I will not reveal too much before everyone gets hyped up again. But when it is good I'll share what I came up with so we can chip in and polish etc.

I headed the WO2 Project, and now you head the WO3 Project lmao

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:16 am

Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:Already?!?!?!
Yes I am legit crazy. But it is only a topic to be kept Top Secret I will not reveal too much before everyone gets hyped up again. But when it is good I'll share what I came up with so we can chip in and polish etc.

I headed the WO2 Project, and now you head the WO3 Project lmao
You can blame many of the RPG games I played to make WO3 good
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Takenaka Hanbei on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:23 am

ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Takenaka Hanbei wrote:
ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
Foxiest wrote:I'm almost confident it will be released overseas because some of the new characters they have added are not even made by Koei Japan, it would be sort of a weird move if they didn't.

And Koei usually releases core games overseas anyway, unlike the other ones like Empires, Z etc

Now if they made an Empires version of WO3 with all the options plus more. We'd have a place to move the RP to lmaooo xD
if it did happen for the RP It would only be a select few that can ever be mystics the last thing we want tis the wrong RPer getting the hands of that power. if anything those mystics would be humanized properly. I believe we are doing a great job with the current state. if the WO Empires Event happens its only an Event.

Can I has ultimate power? .-.
We'll Check. I am currently making my Beta plans for the WO3 event that will possibly happen at surprise. However it will have slightly more upgrades in the game giving players more freedom other than Constant Missions like Side quests. But because it is big we will need more Mystics/Demons. I am only going to let the Other Admins decide who gets that privilege But until then Your request is Pending.

I'm kidding, I don't want the power anyways, I'm staying as Hanbei >8|
avatar
Takenaka Hanbei
Moderator

Posts : 47
Points : 65
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 23
Location : In Your Fridge.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:23 am

Immortality!!!! ok lol
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Foxiest on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:28 am

Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:Already?!?!?!
Yes I am legit crazy. But it is only a topic to be kept Top Secret I will not reveal too much before everyone gets hyped up again. But when it is good I'll share what I came up with so we can chip in and polish etc.

I headed the WO2 Project, and now you head the WO3 Project lmao

You headed the WO2 project? Lol, so I did nothing? Razz

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:29 am

Foxiest wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:Already?!?!?!
Yes I am legit crazy. But it is only a topic to be kept Top Secret I will not reveal too much before everyone gets hyped up again. But when it is good I'll share what I came up with so we can chip in and polish etc.

I headed the WO2 Project, and now you head the WO3 Project lmao

You headed the WO2 project? Lol, so I did nothing? Razz
I was the man eating the Doughnuts in the back. Jk I was the cruel actor named Orochi that demanded more snake Minions.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Ionicz on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 am

Don't hurt meh ;O;

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum