Latest topics
» BACK ONLINE MUTHAFUKAAA
Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:26 pm by ShinLuBuSiryu

» New youtube change
Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2
Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 pm by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII
Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition
Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» The Create A Scenario Thread
Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:40 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Takenaka Island (Of Epicness)
Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?
Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Gen's Video Collection
Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Wardance43 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:05 am

ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:We have to click the Section name on the top of the Pictures. But it does bring that nice Koei feel to the forum. Plus I like how the Yin yang indicators are in due to the Warriors orochi Events

i know that,but it intended to happen like that then il leave it alone
avatar
Wardance43
Moderator

Posts : 30
Points : 36
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 26

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/JeruThedamaja43

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:24 am

Well before any extra stuff like Media/Anime/Manga/Ect, maybe we should put in more content for or about the RP itself.

Such as perhaps history that we can all recall and agree on, including past Kingdoms, leaders, ect.

Or maybe if we actually start planning future events, which could be festivals on actual dates of real festivals, or dated tournaments, or anything that we all work on to a set date. Of course we could postpone any of these times in that new section.
I know we have the Calendar for any dates of anything, but I feel it'd be another plus if we also add in a section where it would show dates of events being worked on. Also sort of a project check list for the Admins.

There are plenty more stuff we could add in for the RP itself.

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:57 am

Maybe we will have to work on the next WO3 Event for add on
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:09 pm

ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:Maybe we will have to work on the next WO3 Event for add on

LOL I'm sure NO ONE wants to worry about the WO III Event right now. Even thought that event will probably be a longg time from now, I suppose it is safe to say that we did pick up a lot of good ideas from the event right now. A few months into 2012 would be a good time to start working on the 3rd event I suppose, but nothing to rush whatsoever.

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:07 am

Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:Maybe we will have to work on the next WO3 Event for add on

LOL I'm sure NO ONE wants to worry about the WO III Event right now. Even thought that event will probably be a longg time from now, I suppose it is safe to say that we did pick up a lot of good ideas from the event right now. A few months into 2012 would be a good time to start working on the 3rd event I suppose, but nothing to rush whatsoever.

So Far The WO3 event will be in 2012 however its going to be a big one possibly one of the best. But as of now we need to look at the WO2 event and thee next eras.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:03 am

Yeah our next projects and works will pertain to wrapping up this event, which we pretty much already have covered, and managing the rest of the 4th era.
Then finally starting up the 5th era once it begins.
Throughout the rest of the 4th and 5th may have mini events or festivals we could do.

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Foxiest on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:56 am

That's what I was wanting to focus on at the beginning.

I wanted to focus on the RP itself rather than all these extra details so we have everything down before fluttering around with these little extra things.

As for the pictures on the sections, your not meant to click them. And the reason they lead to the photobucket, is because I needed to put them on there. I need to change some of the HTML code to make it not do that - when I have the time to do so.

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:54 am

Well, we have our general idea of what we need for the RP itself on the forums, so we got something to start working from.

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 am

So Far this Forum itself would be a marvelous Edition to the RP if youtube somehows goes New Channels on us. But we need to see if anyone can go to forums on their computers comfortably.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Well I suppose we could open a big section about all that RP stuff, with the history and info and stuff. Should call it the Encyclopedia or something.

We should also open a section for Q&A so we can help answer questions for people.

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am

Encyclopedia over the history of this RP? = Epic Win story to tell
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Foxiest on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:30 am

Well there is not need for a Q&A section when everyone would just ask their questions in the suggestions and discussions threads, you know?

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:32 am

Foxiest wrote:Well there is not need for a Q&A section when everyone would just ask their questions in the suggestions and discussions threads, you know?

Well I find the suggestions thread strictly for just suggesting things for the RP, rather than asking any questions they have about anything currently in the RP or having to do with the RP, not what should be added to the RP.

And discussions could include Q&A, but discussions also includes general chit-chatting about all kinds of things, making the Q&A in the discussions section a little unorganized.

I really believe that if we make a separate Q&A section, we can help people understand and better work with the RP. Not everyone will ask questions like, "Can we do this" or "Can you add blah blah blah". When I think of Q&A, I think of questions like, "How am I suppose to..." "What is the purpose of.." "Why are there.." And so on and so forth.

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Foxiest on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:54 am

Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
Foxiest wrote:Well there is not need for a Q&A section when everyone would just ask their questions in the suggestions and discussions threads, you know?

Well I find the suggestions thread strictly for just suggesting things for the RP, rather than asking any questions they have about anything currently in the RP or having to do with the RP, not what should be added to the RP.

And discussions could include Q&A, but discussions also includes general chit-chatting about all kinds of things, making the Q&A in the discussions section a little unorganized.

I really believe that if we make a separate Q&A section, we can help people understand and better work with the RP. Not everyone will ask questions like, "Can we do this" or "Can you add blah blah blah". When I think of Q&A, I think of questions like, "How am I suppose to..." "What is the purpose of.." "Why are there.." And so on and so forth.

I get what you mean now. And then all the questions asked could be stored in some sort of RP FAQ, so that people can refer to it to see if their question has already been answered. But we don't need to store ALL questions because not all of them would be like that, but it would be a good idea.

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:17 pm

That may be placed to another topic for Q&A like the RP Discussion can have another note for questions.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Exactly, but I'm not sure where you're getting at Taylor lol

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Foxiest on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:38 pm

I think he's saying that in each section, like for example "The Roleplay" section, there will be an added forum for Q&A's I think.

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 am

So different Q&A sections? I suppose that would be alright, maybe too far-fetched though.

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 am

Foxiest wrote:I think he's saying that in each section, like for example "The Roleplay" section, there will be an added forum for Q&A's I think.
You Got it right Smile
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Foxiest on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:26 am

Nah it won't be farfetch'd, as long as it's explained properly. I'll see what I can come up with anyway to make it a little easier.

_________________
avatar
Foxiest
Admin
Admin

Posts : 51
Points : 74
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mitsunariishida66

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:27 am

Foxiest wrote:Nah it won't be farfetch'd, as long as it's explained properly. I'll see what I can come up with anyway to make it a little easier.
Might Not be That Bad. Their Questions would only show a specific Part.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 am

Well, alright. But we should make it more clear to the Players so it's easier to understand.

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 am

Ionicz//Retribution wrote:Well, alright. But we should make it more clear to the Players so it's easier to understand.
That Sounds like the Bio of the RP itself on the Roleplay Section. The New topic would be there for the Q&As only. Maybe if they want to add anything then they can.
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Ionicz on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am

ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:Well, alright. But we should make it more clear to the Players so it's easier to understand.
That Sounds like the Bio of the RP itself on the Roleplay Section. The New topic would be there for the Q&As only. Maybe if they want to add anything then they can.

Well isn't that for the Suggestions section? lol

_________________


"I will ninjafy every character I roleplay as..."
avatar
Ionicz
Moderator

Posts : 49
Points : 56
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timmyphamiam

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am

Ionicz//Retribution wrote:
ShinLuBuSiryu wrote:
Ionicz//Retribution wrote:Well, alright. But we should make it more clear to the Players so it's easier to understand.
That Sounds like the Bio of the RP itself on the Roleplay Section. The New topic would be there for the Q&As only. Maybe if they want to add anything then they can.

Well isn't that for the Suggestions section? lol
Yep Thats the Idea of it. In that part RPers add Ideas and ask questions about the RP
avatar
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

Posts : 78
Points : 80
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26
Location : The Multiverse

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum