Musou Gaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» BACK ONLINE MUTHAFUKAAA
Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:26 pm by ShinLuBuSiryu

» New youtube change
Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Warriors Orochi 3 / 無双OROCHI2
Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 pm by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII
Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition
Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» The Create A Scenario Thread
Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:40 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Takenaka Island (Of Epicness)
Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Beta Stage ~ Thoughts so far?
Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

» Gen's Video Collection
Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 am by ShinLuBuSiryu

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)

3 posters

Go down

Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  Empty Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)

Post  Takenaka Hanbei Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:43 am

Who is your favorite character in the SW franchise?
Please provide reasons for your love too <_<

Mine is, go figure, Hanbei.

Mostly because of his unorthodox approach to things and love of cats... And how he seems to always carry food with him (See SW:C). He has smart remarks (Yukimura, Kunoichi, Muneshige, etc.) and yet he manages to still kick their asses 8D

Laid back, great strategist, flirts with the ladies, and has an awesome hat? Hell yes.

Overall, he's exactly like me... So I gotta love him.
Takenaka Hanbei
Takenaka Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  Empty Re: Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)

Post  ShinLuBuSiryu Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:48 am

If i were to have a character that was my favorite in Samurai Warriors it would have to be Nobunaga Oda. He was a balanced ruler since he was hated and loved at the same time. Great use of military that can rival Strategists even one from Korea at the time. not only that he has an Interesting History Very Dark and Mysterious only to be one of the Great unifiers of Japan. Even if Mitsuhide Assassinated him to only fail from Hideyoshi swiftly Chaos broke out even larger when Nobunaga passed away.
ShinLuBuSiryu
ShinLuBuSiryu
New Warrior
New Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tfreeman300

Back to top Go down

Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)  Empty Re: Samurai Warriors (Favorite Character?)

Post  Wardance43 Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:45 am

Gameplay Wise: I would say majority of the cast

History Wise: i would have to say Musashi,dude was not beaten in a duel so far and was pretty badass..... his name pretty much is self explanatory, i hated how Koei just shruged him off complete gotten in WO3
Wardance43
Wardance43

https://www.youtube.com/user/JeruThedamaja43

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down